Art in Bloom, Presented by PNC
The NCMA’s fundraising festival of art and flowers
Join us on March 13–17, 2024, for the tenth edition of Art in Bloom at the NCMA, presented by PNC. Featuring the stunning creativity of floral designers from across the state and nation who interpret works of art in the People’s Collection, Art in Bloom is a five-day floral fundraiser in support of the Museum’s arts programming in North Carolina, special exhibitions, and the NCMA Foundation, Inc.
Themed the Decade Show, Art in Bloom 2024 includes 10 additional large installations portraying the decades from the 1920s through the 2020s.
Please note: The designer application for 2024 is closed. To be added to the contact list for 2025 applications, email Laura Finan.
To purchase member tickets for Art in Bloom, be sure to first log in to your account before clicking the Tickets button.
Available for purchase at 10 am on Thursday, January 18, for Members and Thursday, February 8, for Nonmembers
$40 Members, $50 Nonmembers
Free for children six and under
Become a member today for early access to purchase Art in Bloom tickets
During the five days of Art in Bloom, the Museum’s West Building operates on a special event schedule and is closed to the public. Ticket times for Art in Bloom include:
- Wednesday, March 13, 10 am–3 pm
- Thursday, March 14, 10 am–5 pm
- Friday, March 15, 11 am–7 pm
- Saturday, March 16, 10 am–7 pm
- Sunday, March 17, 10 am–5 pm
East Building galleries are open to the public Wednesday through Sunday, 10 am to 5 pm. The Museum Park and East Café are also open.
Art in Bloom tickets also include:
- Free entry to special exhibition To Take Shape and Meaning: Form and Design in Contemporary American Indian Art
- Museum Store shopping for limited edition Art in Bloom merchandise
- Art in Bloom–themed menus at NCMA Café and East Café
- Art in Bloom swag for all NCMA members
Related Art in Bloom events ticketed separately. Additional fees apply for select workshops, presentations, and other events.
The Museum aims to create a welcoming environment for all visitors by providing the widest possible access to our building.
- West Building opens one hour early on Saturday, March 16, for those who benefit from low-sensory environments with Art in Bloom Sensory Hour tickets.
If you have questions about accessibility needs or tickets, please contact Molly Hull.
Garden Grill and Lounge
Coffee drinks and pastry available upon West Building opening; grill service from 11 am to one hour prior to West Building closing
- Floral-inspired soups, sandwiches, salads, snacks, and desserts, trendy cocktails, barista-crafted beverages, and soft drinks
- Counter-style service, no reservations required; seating available on first come, first served basis
East Building, Level C, SECU Distance Learning Center
10 am–4 pm daily
- Grab-and-go items, barista-crafted coffee beverages, and drinks
- No reservations required; limited seating
Gelato and Popcorn Cart
Gipson Plaza, weather permitting; relocated to Garden Grill during inclement weather
11 am–4 pm daily
Opens at 10 am Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
Opens at 11 am Friday
The Museum Store celebrates established and emerging local artists and artisans. Enjoy favorites, including a limited collection of candles, jewelry, and glass creations. This year’s offerings also feature an array of floral and botanical book titles and small keepsakes like stickers, magnets, and coffee mugs.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or needs.