Set Sail with Dutch Art Travel Raffle
Win a trip for two to Holland and Belgium, inspired by Dutch Art in a Global Age: Masterpieces from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
Tickets are $20, and only 5,000 tickets will be sold. See raffle rules and regulations.
Your journey begins in Amsterdam with a walking tour and a visit to the famous Rijksmuseum, which houses masterpieces such as Rembrandt’s The Night Watch and Vermeer’s The Milkmaid. Then board the intimate Magnifique III, a boutique river vessel with just 20 cozy cabins. As you cruise along meandering rivers and canals, you’ll admire the perfectly aligned Dutch windmills of Kinderdijk up close and visit Antwerp to see the incredible Descent from the Cross by Rubens. In Ghent you’ll explore the city’s beautiful Saint Bavo’s Cathedral and marvel at its most spectacular treasure, the Van Eyck brothers’ Adoration of the Mystic Lamb. Your adventure ends in the fairytale city of Bruges, where you’ll discover an authentic medieval estate and see Michelangelo’s celebrated Madonna and Child.
Raffle tickets are available Thursday, October 19, 2023–Sunday, January 7, 2024, online, in person at the Museum’s Tickets/Information Desk in East Building, or by calling (919) 715-5923.
For ticketing questions email firstname.lastname@example.org during Museum hours, Wednesday–Sunday, 10 am–5 pm. If you contact us outside these hours, we’ll work to respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and support.
Offered by the North Carolina Museum of Art Foundation, Inc. All proceeds support NCMA programming.
North Carolina Museum of Art Foundation, Inc.
Raffle Rules and Regulations
- The raffle prize is a river barge trip for two in Holland and Belgium, valued at $16,600. Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- The Foundation will comply with all applicable tax requirements, including reporting and withholding requirements. The Foundation will pay applicable taxes on behalf of the winner and report the prize to the IRS. The Foundation will mail applicable tax forms to the winner of the raffle.
- Through their purchase, ticket buyers agree to abide by the rules of the raffle.
- The winner does not need to be present to win. Ticket buyers must reside in the United States.
- Includes: round trip travel from Raleigh Durham International Airport; seven nights cabin accommodations aboard Magnifique III; meals as indicated on the itinerary (seven breakfasts, six lunches, six dinners); bottled water; soft drinks; juices; and coffee/tea with all meals; wine/beer at dinners; enrichment program of lectures and talks; escorted sightseeing; transportation and entrance fees for all included visits; taxes; service and porterage charges; gratuities to local guides and drivers.
- These exclusions apply/are not included: Passport/visa fees, airport transfers, meals not specified, alcoholic beverages other than noted in inclusions, personal items and expenses, airport transfers other than for those on suggested flights, excess baggage, trip insurance, any other items not specifically mentioned as included.
- The NCMA is not responsible for trip interruption or cancellation for any reason; independent travel insurance is highly recommended. Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Senior staff of the North Carolina Museum of Art (State entity) and North Carolina Museum of Art Foundation, Inc., along with members of their households, are not eligible to participate.
- The cost of a raffle ticket is $20. A maximum of 5,000 tickets will be sold.
- The raffle ticket price is not tax deductible as a contribution to the Foundation.
- Tickets may be purchased online, in person, or by phone. They may not be purchased from funds received via mail, nor will the Foundation send tickets back to purchasers via mail.
- The raffle will begin at 10 am on Thursday, October 19, 2023, and will conclude at 5 pm on Sunday, January 7, at 5 pm, or when all 5,000 tickets are sold, whichever occurs first. The drawing will take place on or before the end of business on Wednesday, January 10, 2024. The winner will be selected via random number draw by the Foundation’s accounting firm. After the winner is notified, the winner’s name will be listed on the raffle page of the NCMA website by Wednesday, January 17, 2024.