Assisted by the Museum librarian, staff will help you:
- Find out more about your works of art,
- Research an artist or decipher signatures, and
- Offer suggestions how to care for and display art in your home.
Art Consultation Morning is held about once a year. The most recent one was Saturday, April 23, 2016.
Art consultations are first come, first served, with a limit of three works of art per person/family.
Museum staff have expertise in the following areas:
- American art,
- European art,
- Antiquities (Egyptian and classical),
- Modern art, and
- Contemporary art and photography.
Because of conflict of interest, the Museum cannot appraise works of art. Contact information for national appraisal associations will be provided upon request.