Monday, December 21, 2020
The Yoga Almanac, co-authored by Raleigh yoga teacher Andrea Rice, aligns yoga practices with the astrological seasons. The winter solstice coincides with the start of Capricorn season, the most goal-oriented phase of the zodiac that calls us to recalibrate our objectives. Join Rice for a two-hour, live virtual experience to align with your 2021 goals, and discover the significance of current astrological patterns.
Rice will guide participants through mindfulness meditation exercises and journaling prompts for self-study, as well as an intention-setting ritual to hone your focus and steer you toward your highest potential. All skill levels welcome; ages 16 and up.
There are two price options for this workshop, one includes a copy of the book, which will be media mailed to registrants (domestic only; $17.95 value). Register by December 14 if you would like to receive the book prior to the workshop.
For questions about the content of this program, email Bryanne Senor.
How to prepare for this virtual program:
• Dress comfortably.
• Choose a quiet space with minimal distractions.
• Find a supportive seat; that can be a yoga mat, cushion, pillows, or a comfortable chair.
• Have a notebook and pen nearby.
• While you can use a smartphone to join, for an optimal experience we recommend using a desktop, laptop, or tablet.
• Log on a few minutes early to get familiar with the view options, chat box, and other functions.