Saturday, August 1, 2015
Bring your tent, sleeping bags, and lanterns to spend a fun-filled evening under the stars!
Enjoy burgers and hot dogs, an art-making activity, the family film The Book of Life (PG), s’mores, and a glow walk in the Museum Park. Beer and wine will not be sold at this event.
Wake up to doughnuts, coffee, and juice. Participate in family yoga with Evolve Movement and create keepsake poems courtesy of The Poetry Fox before packing out.
Registration and signed waiver required.
• 5–6:30 pm: Unloading and setup. No early access. No cars in camping area.
• 6:30–8:30 pm: Activities, including art making, lawn games, dinner, and s’mores
• 9 pm: Movie, The Book of Life (PG)
• 11 pm: 15-minute glow walk around the pond
• 11:59 pm: Lights out
• 7 am: Coffee, juice, doughnuts, The Poetry Fox, coloring station
• 7:30 am: Family yoga, sunrise trek in the Park, break camp
• 10 am: All camping equipment and other personal belongings must be removed by this time.