Business Friends of Art Members
At the North Carolina Museum of Art, Business Friends of Art members receive a variety of special benefits that provide their companies an association with the only organization in the state to promote visual arts, music, theater, and arts education in a natural landscape. Benefits include free admissions to exhibitions, invitations to the annual Business Friends reception, unique hospitality opportunities, and discounts on employee memberships.
Friend Level $1,000–$2,499
- Opportunity to use Museum facilities for meetings or receptions
- Complimentary admission for six people to ticketed exhibitions
- Complimentary admission for two people to annual Business Friends reception
- Signage recognition at annual Business Friends reception
Two Business Friend membership cards, which include:
10% discount on $10 or more in the Museum Store
10% discount in the Museum Restaurant for up to 10 people
Business Friends member discount on concerts and films
- Complimentary admission vouchers for 22 to summer outdoor movies
- Recognition in a local publication
- Preview, quarterly members magazine, sent to two employees
- $5 discount for employees on Museum Individual memberships
- Museum Speakers Bureau presentations at company upon request
Associate Level $2,500–$4,999
- All benefits of the Friend level
- 25% discount on facility-use fees for one corporate event at the Museum
- Complimentary admission for two additional people (eight total) to ticketed exhibitions
- Complimentary admission for two additional people (four total) to annual Business Friends reception
- Two additional (four total) Business Friends membership cards
- 20 additional vouchers (42 total) to summer outdoor movies
- Preview magazine mailed to two additional employees (four total)
- Complimentary admission for two people to annual Patrons Holiday Party
- Signage recognition at annual Patrons Holiday Party
Advocate Level $5,000–$9,999
- All benefits of the Associate level
- 50% discount on facility-use fees for one corporate event at the Museum
- Complimentary admission for four additional people (12 total) to ticketed exhibitions
- Two additional (six total) Business Friends membership cards
- 20 additional vouchers (62 total) to Arts in the Museum Park movies
- Preview magazine mailed to two additional employees (six total)
- Complimentary admission for two additional people (four total) to annual Patrons Holiday Party
- Private highlights tour with curator (up to 25 people)
- Recognition as additional sponsor of an education program
Leader Level $10,000 +
- All benefits of the Advocate level
- Waiver of facility-use fees for one corporate event at Museum
- Complimentary admission for two additional people (14 total) to ticketed exhibitions
- Complimentary admission for two additional people (six total) to annual Business Friends reception
- Complimentary entrance for two additional people (six total) to annual Patrons Holiday Party
- 20 additional vouchers (82 total) to summer outdoor movies
For more information on becoming a Business Friends of Art member, contact Mary Rigg at (919) 664-6758 or by e-mail.
Business Friends of Art Members and Partners
Academic Arrangements Abroad
Adobe Systems, Inc.
Araneda & Stroud Immigration Law Group
Balfour Beatty Construction
Bank of America Charitable Gift Fund
BB&T Charitable Foundation
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
Bronto Software, Inc.
Capitol Broadcasting Company
Cary Chamber of Commerce
Centrex Properties, Inc.
Clancy & Theys Construction Company
Coastal Federal Credit Union
Crabtree Valley Mall
Curtis Media Group
Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP
DNA Group, Inc.
Empire Distributors, Inc.
Ernst & Young
Fifth Third Bank
First Citizens Bank
Fleishman Hillard International Communications
Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce
Gregory Poole Equipment Company
Harry Winston, Inc.
Hoffman Nursery, Inc.
Hunton & Williams LLP
IBM Employee Services Center
J. Davis Architects
Johnson Controls, Inc.
Kazmer Periodontics and Implant Dentristry
Lappas + Havener, PA - Landscape Architects
Leland Little Auction & Estate Sales, Ltd.
Manning Fulton & Skinner, PA
Martin Marietta Materials
McMillan & Smith
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
Morrisville Chamber of Commerce
Mulkey Engineers & Consultants
North Carolina GlaxoSmithKline Foundation
North Carolina Mutual Life Insurance Company
Peter Millar LLC
Porsche Cars North America
Poyner Spruill LLP
Raleigh Metal Recycling
Red Hat, Inc.
Richardson, Carrington, Weaver & Associates
Smith Moore Leatherwood LLP
Specialists in Plastic Surgery
The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
Three Ships Media
Triangle Modernist Archive Inc.
Troutman Sanders LLP
UNC Health Care
Watered Garden Florist
Wells Fargo Foundation
Wyrick Robbins Yates & Ponton LLP