Enter to win an eight-day trip to Cuba for two, October 22–29, 2016.
This NCMA-exclusive trip, part of the Museum's Travel Program, is a thoughtfully curated travel opportunity featuring special access to artists, collectors, curators, and museum professionals. This one-of-a-kind trip includes:
- Round-trip airfare
- Seven nights accommodation at the Hotel Saratoga in Havana
- Trips to Matanzas, Cardenas, and Varadero
- Behind-the-scenes access to artists' studios, museums, and galleries
- All meals
- Escorted sightseeing via private motor coach
- All taxes and service charges
Raffle tickets $100. Only 1,500 will be sold.
Buy tickets online using the button below, by calling (919) 715-5923, or in person at the Box Office in East Building.
NORTH CAROLINA MUSEUM OF ART FOUNDATION, INC.
Raffle Rules and Regulations
- The raffle prize is a guided trip to Cuba for two.
- The winner does not need to be present to win.
- Senior staff of the North Carolina Museum of Art (State entity) and North Carolina Museum of Art Foundation, Inc., along with members of their households are not eligible to participate.
- The cost of a raffle ticket is $100. A maximum of 1,500 tickets will be sold.
- The raffle ticket price is not tax deductible as a contribution to the Foundation.
- Tickets may be purchased online or in person. They may not be purchased from funds received via U.S. mail, nor will the Foundation mail tickets to purchasers via U.S. mail.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or any other value.
- The Foundation will comply with all applicable tax requirements, including reporting and withholding requirements. The Foundation will make payment on the winner’s behalf of the tax withholdings required by federal law.
- The raffle will begin at 12 am on Saturday, October 17, 2015, and will conclude at 11:59 pm on Sunday, December 27, 2015, or sooner if all 1,500 tickets are sold.
- The drawing of the winner will occur on or before December 31, 2015.