Rhine Getaway Christmas Market Cruise for Two Raffle
Rhine Getaway Christmas Market Cruise
Follow in the footsteps of the Dutch Masters featured in our Small Treasures exhibition, and visit the highlights of the legendary Rhine River on an eight-day cruise for two from Amsterdam, Netherlands, to Basel, Switzerland. Enjoy wonderful Christmas markets at every port along the way, plus daily guided shore excursions.
- Round-trip airfare: Raleigh–Amsterdam and Basel–Raleigh
- Airport transfers to hotel and ship
- Two nights in the five-star Amsterdam Conservatorium Hotel
- Eight-day cruise in a stateroom with a river-view veranda
- Six guided tours with audio headset
- All meals: seven breakfasts, six lunches, seven dinners
- Complimentary wine and beer with onboard dinner and lunch service
- Sail through four countries: the Netherlands, Germany, France, and Switzerland
Departures between November 29 and December 19, 2015*
Raffle Tickets $100
Only 1,500 tickets will be sold.
*Dates subject to change.
NORTH CAROLINA MUSEUM OF ART FOUNDATION, INC.
Raffle Rules and Regulations
- The raffle prize is a Viking River Cruises Rhine River Cruise for two.
- The winner does not need to be present to win.
- Senior staff of the North Carolina Museum of Art (State entity) and North Carolina Museum of Art Foundation, Inc., along with members of their households are not eligible to participate.
- The cost of a raffle ticket is $100. A maximum of 1,500 tickets will be sold.
- The raffle ticket price is not tax deductible as a contribution to the Foundation.
- Tickets may be purchased online or in person. They may not be purchased from funds received via U.S. mail, nor will the Foundation mail tickets to purchasers via U.S. mail.
- The cruise is not redeemable for cash or any other value.
- The Foundation will comply with all applicable tax requirements, including reporting and withholding requirements. The Foundation will make payment on the winner’s behalf of the tax withholdings required by federal law.
- The raffle will begin at 12 am on Thursday, October 9, 2014, and will conclude at 11:59 pm on Sunday, December 21, 2014, or sooner if all 1,500 tickets are sold.
- The drawing of the winner will occur on or before December 31, 2014.